Award Track - winners identified through a process screening and jury selection.
Target group - Young Entrepreneurs.
Eligibility to participate
- Entrepreneurs who registered their enterprise (A Co. or an LLP as per the Indian Acts) should be below the age of * 30 years as on the date of first advertisement of the call for awards*.
- The enterprise musthave been registered within 5 years from the date of first advertisement of the current call.
- The candidate should be a First Generation Entrepreneur. The definition of a first generation entrepreneur for the scheme is “An entrepreneur who is not in the same line of business as his/her parent. They should have started the enterprise on their own initiative, idea or innovation”.
- Initial paid-up capital of the enterprise should not exceed INR 1 cr.
- The enterprise must have mandatory industry certifications (example : FDA, CE, FSSAI, MSME, etc)
- 5 years age relaxation will be given to candidates from SC,ST and Persons with Disability (PwD).
Award categories in Goods
- Textiles, leather and related goods.
- Agri, food and forestry products.
- Chemicals, pharma, bio and other processed materials.
- Engineering systems.
- Renewable energy and waste management.
- Handicrafts, traditional manufacturing & other goods.
Award categories in Services
- IT &ITES, Financial.
- E-Commerce, logistics, transport & other services.
Additionally awards will be presented tothe best entrepreneurs in the following categories
- Social Enterprises - A business
with the primary objective of social and/or environmental impact, and where at
least 51% of working capital is generated through core activities of
the enterprise, and its' surpluses are principally reinvested for that purpose
in the business or in the community, rather than being driven by the need
to maximise profit for shareholders and owners.
- Woman should individually/ collectively own 33% or more of the paid up capital in the enterprise.
- SC/ ST - Person(s) from SC/ST category should individually/ collectively own 33% or more of the paid up capital in the enterprise
- Persons with Disability (PwD) - Person(s)with Disability should individually/ collectively own 33% or more of the paid up capital in the enterprise.
- Difficult Areas – North East/ J & K/ Islands/ Backward area rural enterprises.
The Award - Winner will receive
- Award money of Rs. 5 lakh each to the enterprise.
|No. of Awards - Awards
|Persons with Disability (PwD)
|Difficult Areas – North East / J & K / Islands / Backward area rural enterprises